Your privacy is extremely important to us. This policy explains what personal information we collect, how we use it and how you can check and update any of your personal information.
Personal information we collect
The personal information you give us includes:
- Who you are (name, contact details, job title, business name & address, interests & preferences).
- Correspondence with us face to face, by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
- Payment data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument.
- We also collect information you provide to us and the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you write, or questions and information you provide for customer support.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Where do we get your information?
We will use the personal information gathered for the purposes of provide the products, services, offers or news you have requested, and also for administration purposes:
- To respond to your customer service requests
- To keep you informed of any special offers, company news, updates, product information or events that we believe might be of particular interest to you
- To administer and operate your accounts
- For record-keeping purposes
- For credit checks & processing payments
- For market research
- To track activity on our website
- To improve and monitor our customer service to you
- for the prevention of crime and fraud
- To confirm your identification when you contact us
What to do if you do not wish to receive details of offers from us?
If you do not want to hear from us about our products and services, you can choose to opt out from receiving marketing communications at any time, by clicking on the relevant unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing related email you may receive from us.
Web browser cookies
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to block or delete them. For example, you can block or delete cookies by clicking Settings > Privacy > Cookies. Instructions for blocking or deleting cookies in various browsers may be found by searching “(insert browser name) block cookies”.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
How we protect your information
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data. When you provide your personal data through our Service, this information is transmitted across the internet securely using high-grade encryption.
In limited circumstances your personal data may be accessed by and processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may in some instances disclose your personal data to third parties, to help us operate our business or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We require that third party have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect your personal data.
Requesting access to your personal data
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. To request a copy of your personal information please email email@example.com with the subject title “My data request” including the following Required Information:
- Your full name and
- A description of the data that you are requesting, including a date range
- Email addresses (past and present) you have used to access our services
- Attach to the email a copy of your current and valid photo ID (e.g. a passport photo page)
From the date that we receive all of the Required Information, we have – under the relevant legislation – 30 days to process your request.